Experienced Senior Software Developer
We are looking for an experienced software developer to work with projects that connect the virtual and digital world with the physical and tangible world. You are motivated by working with software for mission critical systems and automated intelligent logistics systems. You are up to the challenge when working in the sweet spot – the intersection between automation and robotics technology, information and communication technology (ITC) and logistics, automated material handling and resource optimization.
What do you bring?
- First and foremost experience with software development to intralogistic or complex solutions.
- You contribute with solid and intelligent software solutions to complex specifications.
- You understand and know how to translate complex project specifications into solid solutions with good code lines, high quality and value for customers.
- You understand the importance of working thoroughly with developing and testing code to reach the right end goal.
- You deliver on time in the right quality and as a teamplayer support the team to do the same.
- You see yourself as a master and your job and to help and improve your colleagues’ competences.
- Master Danish and English in both writing and verbal.
You can expect
- Working on international projects with a team of skilled developers and technical project leads.
- Responsibility for project execution in collaboration with the technical project lead.
- Challenging tasks within developing advanced mission critical systems with multiple interfaces.
- Flexible work environment and focus på Work Life Balance in a win-win situation for both you and the company.
- Sparring and teamwork with customers, colleagues and management.
- To influence and create your own job and career in a small company with high ambitions and room for your ambitions too.
- Health insurance and a pension plan.
Are you the one?
The recruitment is handled by Epico. Is this job as designed for you? Please contact Regional Manager Annette Hjordt-Nielsen on mobile 6161 7436 or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.