Project Lead / Team Lead to Products Business Unit
You will guide your team to success and fulfill our vision about becoming “Google for robotics”.
We are building the organization of the future. We will not look back and we expect your level of ambitions is as high as ours. This will be the journey of your lifetime and your strong project management and technical skills will take part in designing the future of automated logistics and Industry-4.0.
We are looking for:
- An ambitious and goal-oriented m/f project lead with 5+ years experience within managing software projects and agile methods.
- You have a systematic approach.
- You have strong technical skills and understanding in software development.
- You thrive with moving targets and uncertainty.
- You have passion, character and drive to lead and guide your team to success.
- Experience with SaaS, Internet of Things (IoT), IIoT or robotics is a plus.
- Fluent in English is a must and candidates who are proficient in Danish are preferred.
We are creating a cloud-based platform that makes it easy to control and integrate robots and automation through the Internet. It will work as one connected and integrated intelligent system that can function with minimal human interaction. That makes control and integration easy as in Do-It-Yourself.
Your team will design and develop concepts and user interfaces to easily configure, build, test and simulate high-level control systems on a level never seen before. This will not be an easy job but we promise you a mission without precedent.
- New position/role in a growing team and you will be part of the evolving and defining your own role.
- Opportunities for creating your own job and career in a business without limits.
- Job offer without precedent – you will be a part of developing high-level control systems on a level never seen before.
- Flexible approach to the workplace and some days you perhaps work from home.
- Health insurance and pensions.
About Intelligent Systems
Intelligent Systems are experts in software development for automated logistics solutions, e.g. for baggage handling in airports, fully automated warehouse and distribution centers, and automated logistics for hospitals. We have created the software that integrates and controls some of the worlds largest robotic systems. We are placed in Hadsund, Denmark and count more than 30 employees.
Rapidly establish us as the leading supplier of online intelligent high-level controls, integration and traceability services for robotics and automated logistics systems – and thereby fulfilling the unfulfilled promise of Industry-4.0 and IIoT; enabling easy and cost-effective, flexible, intelligent, integrated, automated production.
If you are interested then do not hesitate to contact us. Any questions regarding the position can be directed at email@example.com or +457020 2275. Send us a resume and tell us why you are the perfect match.