Areas of expertise
Always dependable and always reachable
Intelligent Systems deliver software for business and mission critical systems throughout the world and support around the clock.
We have completed assignments in 23 countries and more than 90% of our deliveries are international.
Latest articles, news and bulletins
- Intelligent Systems strengthens growth ambitionsWe have chosen to hire Søren Svendgaard as our new Financial Officer, who will contribute to a better and faster insight into our business performance. In addition to the day-to-day work as Financial Officer, Søren will improve internal systems and processes to support Intelligent Systems’ strategy and growth ambitions. This includes, among other things, implementation of Business Central, a data warehouse and application of business intelligence (BI) and artificial intelligence (AI) that can support the organization with relevant insight about its development and progress. Søren strengthens Intelligent Systems with several years of experience as Financial Officer, most recently within the production and service industry, where he has successfully implemented NAV & Business Central. Want to know more about Intelligent Systems ambitions – https://www.intelligentsystems.dk/da/about-us/#is_mission [...]
- When they thrive, we thriveOur employees are the core of our business and essential for our company to succeed. That is why individuality and high flexibility are important values in many aspects to balance out our work life. Unique insights or expertise are more important qualifications than age or years of experience, but most important is expectations are met both ways. And we have fun together while we make intelligent software technologies interact, transform and then creating new business opportunities for your company. Our ninja Jonas is an excellent example of how important every colleague is. https://nordjyske.dk/nyheder/socialt/jonas-arbejder-i-det-skjulte-han-goer-kollegaerne-glade/3952745?utm_source=headtopics&utm_medium=news&utm_campaign=2023-01-15 [...]
- Developing systems to face the challenges in Industry 4.0We are, in collaboration with the 5G-Robot partners, developing systems suitable to face the challenges smart production in Industry 4.0. As part of this, Intelligent Systems A/S recently had a workshop with Mobile Industrial Robots A/S and Technicon to agree on how the different systems can communicate with each other. We will throughout the rest of the project keep developing systems with integrations for AGVs, AMRs and more using 5g. [...]
- Connect and matchToday we where invited to participate at the AAU student event at Institut for Elektroniske Systemer, AAU. It was a huge success and we got to talk to many qualified students. The students had a lot of curiosity and where all ready to talk about their future and what a difference they can make in Intelligent Systems A/S. We hope to see you all again soon. [...]
- Lets connect.itTomorrow we will be at the Department of computer science, where we hope to show future candidates, what a difference they can make in the world by working with us. Remember to stop by and see what we can offer you within digital twin, software, design and smart productions. And there might be something awesome you could win. [...]
- In need of enable smart production?The 5G-Robot project has achieved high standards after only ½ year. Demo1 on 7-8 September – out of 4 planned demos – was a success, with all goals achieved. The demo shows a production flow with a number of supporting tasks that can be handled by an AMR bringing raw materials in cooperation with an active arm or function on top. The control is integrated by Intelligent Systems A/S development of future intelligent control and integration for automated robotics systems. Demo2, which will be held in May ’23, is the next focal point. Here, several different robots, storage functions, people etc. must be used. play together based on 5G and telecommunications. Please contact us if we can help you enable smart production of a unified, flexible and user-friendly system. More information about Intelligent Systems participation https://www.intelligentsystems.dk/da/intelligent-systems-to-develop-future-of-intelligent-control-and-integration-for-automated-robotics-systems-based-5g-with-denmarks-leading-companies-and-aau/ [...]
- Intelligent Systems makes it easy to revolutionize hospital logisticsA new reference architecture guides hospitals to systematize and automate logistics. The architecture guides how to integrate IT systems, machines, robots and processes to function as a coherent intelligent system and increase efficient innovative solutions. A project cooperation between partners from Intelligent Systems A/S, Integrate a/s, LT Automation A/S and AAU CELOG has contributed to important knowledge about determining challenges and ensuring usable solutions. If you want to know more, feel free to contact CEO Niki Nicolas Grigoriou. Or get the guidance material here https://lnkd.in/eFW3YaxA #architecture #automation #logistics #hospitals #project #reference #robots #intelligentsystems [...]