Invitation to Workshop 4 for Intelligent Hospital Logistics (IHL) and inauguration of the test facility at Hvidovre Hospital Wednesday 26 February at 9:15am to 13:45pm.
The inauguration of the IHL’s test facility marks the end of Phase 1 for the R&D project which aims to develop a fully automated transport and storage system for hospitals.
The project’s mission is to automate and optimize hospital logistics so no employee will have to spend time searching for equipment and supplies – things will go where they are ordered.
At the workshop the IHL test facility is inaugurated, the concept and opportunities are presented, and further development and adaptation of IHL is discussed.
Sketch of the test facility:
|09.15||Registration, morning coffee and networking|
|10:00||Welcome by Ole Klinkby, IHL-projekt manager|
|10:10||Presentation of IHL|
|10:30||Official opening of IHL test facility by Per Seerup Knudsen, vice chairman of the Danish Regions Committee on health innovation and business, regional council member (A) in Region Hovedstaden|
|11:00||Tour of the IHL test facility in teams with 3 stops – the tour is not suitable for the disabled)
• Control and simulation of IHL
• In- and outfeed of goods in IHL
• User interface for healthcare personel in IHL
|12:20||Prospects and further development of IHL|
|13:00||Lunch – sandwiches, fruit, water and coffee|
|13:45||End of public part of workshop 4|
Where, when and how :
- The workshop will be in Danish
- Time: Wednesday 26 February 9.15am to 13:45pm
- Place: Hvidovre Hospital, Kettelgård Allé 30 Hvidovre (Parking at Rosenhøj)
- Registration: Send email to email@example.com
- More information: www.ihl.nu