Industries with our solutions
Intelligent Systems ensures that your business processes are optimized and that different subsystems in business critical systems feel and work as a one.
Intelligent Systems creates truly intelligent systems that connect the virtual and digital world with the real and tangible world. This interaction makes the world simpler, smarter and more intuitive and these values allow our customers to reduce costs and improve efficiency, quality, safety and work environments. In close cooperation with our customers, we create solutions that are mission critical and we provide 24/7 support to make sure our customers can safely concentrate on optimizing their business operations and thus provide the best possible service.
Our solutions ensure intelligent interactions between user interfaces, robotics, sensors and actuators, networks and IT systems, and we are among the world’s leading companies developing these complex and demanding solutions.
News related to our solutions
- Intelligent Systems makes it easy to revolutionize hospital logisticsA new reference architecture guides hospitals to systematize and automate logistics. The architecture guides how to integrate IT systems, machines, robots and processes to function as a coherent intelligent system and increase efficient innovative solutions. A project cooperation between partners from Intelligent Systems A/S, Integrate a/s, LT Automation A/S and AAU CELOG has contributed to important knowledge about determining challenges and ensuring usable solutions. If you want to know more, feel free to contact CEO Niki Nicolas Grigoriou. Or get the guidance material here https://lnkd.in/eFW3YaxA #architecture #automation #logistics #hospitals #project #reference #robots #intelligentsystems [...]
- 5G Robot project ready with first demoWith researchers from Aalborg Universitet (AAU) and some of the leading companies within autonomous robots, Intelligent Systems A/S will boost the use of robots in Denmark. Purpose of the project is to use the 5G technology network to enable smart production of a unified, flexible and user-friendly system. Making it easy to get started using mobile robots by reducing errors and improving cost efficiency and delivery. The first demo will soon be ready at AAU and the demo will utilize two Mobile Industrial Robots A/S AMRs and they will interoperate as part of the existing production with simple tasks, which enables the promise of Industry-4.0. The project runs over three years and focuses on automation, which is crucial for economic growth. We must increase the use of robots in Danish companies over a wide range. To get there, it must be much easier, so not only big players, but also small companies can participate. More information about Intelligent Systems participation https://lnkd.in/epA7G3ys #AAU #intelligentsystems #5G #5g-robot #technology #mobilerobots #cloud-control #automation #growth [...]
- The first part of our Global Growth Robotics journey is coming to an end.Our participation has contributed to refine our business-model and strengthen our go-to-market strategy. All of which enable us to provide the optimal value-proposition and service level for our customers. All workshops were participated by Kristian Bach Gundersen, Kasper Hurwitz and our CEO Niki Nicolas Grigoriou from Intelligent Systems, who together with the 7 other participating companies, have been provided strategic direction and hands-on tools to define our strategic position. Through the five different workshops they have been challenged to think differently and get a new perspective on how we are to become “Google for robotics”. Our participation also gave us the opportunity of networking and sparring with 7 other passionate and fast growing companies – a huge thanks to: Intelligent Systems Drone Systems ApS Spin Robotics Aim Robotics 🦾 Plan2Fly Robotto Co MyDefence CesTek automation Odense Robotics [...]
- How do you capitalize the value of your data?Over the past couple of years we’ve been investigating an alternative communication infrastructure and platform, which would be sufficiently flexible, robust and scalable to meet our own needs and not least meet our customers’ needs. We ended up selecting #ApacheKafka as our preferred choice for our own #CloudControl #WarehouseControlSystem and as a solution we offer to our customers. Part of this journey also includes having had two of our senior consultants, Thomas Reinhold Jensen and Poul K., participate in #kafkaSummit and complete training in the more technical aspects of utilizing the capabilities which Kafka offers to developers as well as realtime #datastreaming, and event notifications bringing #DataInMotion. #ApacheKafka has definitely met and exceeded our expectations, even though it’s not all trivial, breaking down information silos and suddenly have controlled easy access to data across the organization. [...]
- 5G set to boost robots in DenmarkTo begin using mobile robots in production should be as easy for companies as buying a consumer product and hitting ‘play’. That is the purpose of a new research project led by Aalborg University with start-up in May 2022. The project will combine the possibilities of 5G technology with the experience in autonomous and intelligent robots as well as intelligent automation. Intelligent Systems is excited to deliver the glue that will tie the solutions together in the 5G-robot project. It is an important collaboration with robot and technology suppliers, as Universal robots, MIR and Technicon. The collaboration with Novo Nordisk, Lego, Danfos, Grundfoss and Odense Municipality are just as important for developing the future intelligent control and integration for automated robotics systems. The 5G-Robot project is cofunded by Innovation Fund Denmark with 30 million Danish kroner, and includes leading Danish academic and industrial partners covering the full ecosystem and required technical skills: Danfoss, GRUNDFOS Holding, Intelligent Systems A/S, the LEGO Group, Mobile Industrial Robots A/S, Nokia, Novo Nordisk, Odense Kommune, Technicon A/S, Telenor, Universal Robots A/S. Read more about the 5G-Robot project here: www.5G-robot.aau.dk #robotinnovation #5Grobot #5Ginnovation #5Gsience #5Grobottechnology #5Gtechnology #robottechnology #5G #aalborguniversity #5grobotaau #aauaalborg #5gproduction [...]
- Thanks for the invitation 🙂Yesterday we were specially invited to participate in IT Expo 22 at the Department of Computer Science, Aalborg University. It was a great opportunity to meet sharp, innovative and creative students from Interaction Design and Digitization and Application Development. The format was a job fair-turned-upside-down, where students had the opportunity to show us what a difference they can make in our business. We on the other hand is right now looking for UX/UI talents for our business. Intelligent Systems is in rapid development, so it was very interesting to see ideas, demos, technology development, front-end design and digital transformations, that can contribute to our further development. Maica Nielsen and Martin Sørensen was the lucky ones to participate. #technology #job #opportunity #digital #computerscience #creative #university #ux #ui #design #students #interactiondesign #development [...]
- See you at IT-DAY?We hope to meet a lot of students and candidates at IT-DAY on April 21, so remember to stop by and see what we can offer you within digital twin, software, design and smart productions. And there might be something you could win 😉 Be sure to secure a free ticket if you are an IT-student, so we get the chance to meet you – https://fb.me/e/4dvbg8dDe. We are growing fast and we are ready for you to become part of our company with strong competencies and big dreams. #students #aau #itday #software #intelligentsystems #create #robotics #digital #design [...]
- Global Growth WorkshopThis week we had the pleasure of hosting the third Global Growth Workshop in a series of five. The focus this time was on creating a value chain roadmap, making us even more effective at delivering value to our customers and partners. Huge thanks to Trine Wenck Von Wenckheim for facilitating this worksshop, giving us valuable tools and guidance, and thanks thanks to #odenserobotics for letting us host this event. #growth #event #Intelligentsystems [...]
- We can help you growWe invite students and graduates to an event where we can show you what a difference you can make in the world by working at Intelligent Systems A/S. If your future career dreams is working with digital twin, software, robotics, design and smart productions, don’t hesitate to come and talk to us. The event features CEO and Software Guru talk, pizza, competition and beer at our new office at NOVI Science Park – Foyer at NOVI 4. Sign up here: https://lnkd.in/dsgzx46g Just so you know, there will be taken pictures of the event and they will be published. #digital #software #career #future #design #robotics #students #science #digitaltwin #smartproducts [...]
- See you at R-22?We make Industry 4.0 come true by making integration and control of robotics easy as Do-It-Yourself! Come visit us at stand 2533 on 23. – 25. March in Odense Congress Center for a talk about how you can grow faster. We are participating in R-22 because we are your new partner in software development for automated logistics solutions. #softwaredevelopment #robotics #industri4 #R22 #OdenseCongressCenter #automated [...]
- Intelligent Systems to develop future of intelligent control and integration for automated robotics systems based 5G with Denmark’s leading companies and AAUIntelligent Systems will together with researchers from Aalborg University and some of the leading companies in the field of autonomous robots and 5G technology, develop a comprehensive and user-friendly system that makes it much easier for companies to get started using mobile robots. Intelligent Systems are participating in the project by helping build key features and technology necessary to make the product a reality for the customers. The project will make it as easy for companies as buying a consumer product and hitting ‘play’. That is the goal of the new research project led by Aalborg University which runs over the next three years and is invested by 30 million DKK by the Innovation Fund. We are experts in development of high-level control and integration for larger automated logistics and production systems. We have the ambition to transform its project and consultancy business, build a scalable online service-based business around its Industry-4.0 platform and become the “Google of robotics”. And by taking part in the project we can help fulfill the promise of Industry-4.0, by making the world simpler, smarter and more intuitive. Project partners: Technology partners: MIR (Mobile Industrial Robots A/S) UR (Universal Robots) Technicon Telenor Nokia. Industrial end users: Novo Nordisk A/S GRUNDFOS Holding A/S Danfoss A/S LEGO System A/S [...]
- Intelligent Systems is on a nationwide global growth journeyIntelligent Systems wants to democratize automation and robotics, making it easy and accessible for everyone to control and integrate robots as one intelligent connected system. Our ambition is to be the Google for Robotics and fulfill the promise of Industry-4.0, by making the world simpler, smarter and more intuitive. That is why we are taking part in Global Growth Robotics with 9 other companies – a unique growth acceleration program for ambitious robotic, automation and drone companies in Denmark. Over the next six month every company is provided strategic direction and hands-on tools to define the company within their own strategic position. The program is attended by our Product Business Development team and our CEO, with the expectation that it will help us refine our business-models and go-to-market strategy. All of which enable us to provide the optimal value-proposition and service level for our customers. By taking part in Global Growth Robotics we are given an opportunity for national networking and future partnerships. Intelligent Systems creates software for intelligent logistic solutions – and thereby improve efficiency, quality, safety and working environment for companies, airports, hospitals and users of our systems. Find more about what else the workshop for companies on global growth journey contributes to at Odense Robotics. #software #growth #globalgrowthrobotics #intelligenssystems [...]
- Intelligent Systems will provide new warehouse management system for Skare Meat PackersSKARE Group produces 60,000 tons of beef and veal of exquisite quality annually. With its own departments in several European countries, the SKARE Group is able to handle ever-increasing demand – while meeting specific customer demands quick and accurate. Skare Meat Packers in Vejen will receive a new automated warehouse and palletization system provided by Sealing Systems, to which Intelligent Systems has delivered the Warehouse Management System/Warehouse Control System (WMS) to control the entire plant. The plant handles a wide range of beef products, where WMS/WCS represents the intelligence that ensures the logistics operations can run as planned and provide higher efficiency. The new warehouse and palletization system improves efficiency and provides a detailed overview of the inventory and ease the employees´tasks. The new transport system automates many of the internal transports to the warehouse and to the loading ramp, so orders can be shipped faster and with fewer manual transactions. Likewise, the system will minimize walking distances, facilitate pick procedures and document order dispatch. The new facility in Vejen means that employees are released for other tasks while three robots takes over the task of palletizing minced meat, which represents a major part of production and significantly increases productivity. [...]
- Intelligent Systems intelligence at Norwegian slaughterhouseIntelligent Systems can add two big players to their reference list: The slaughterhouse group Fatland in Norway and DYNATEC AS who develops and delivers manufacturing solutions for the food industry. The Fatland factory in Sandefjord has a new automated storage and palletizing system supplied by Norwegian DYNATEC, to whom Intelligent Systems has delivered the WMS/WCS (warehouse management system / warehouse control system) that controls the entire installation. The plant handles a wide range of beef products and the WMS/WCS provides the intelligence that ensures the production proceeds as planned and ensures best possible efficiency. Both DYNATEC and Intelligent Systems have been working closely with DanSupply on the delivery. The supplied storage, the palletizing system and the controls minimize manual errors and reduce waste. They also provide a detailed stock overview and increase safety. At the same time, the automatic palletizing system increases notably the productivity and minimizes the cost significantly. The new solution in Sandefjord ensures that employees are free to do other tasks and improves the working environment, as heavy lifting and repetitive work is minimized. A better and safer working environment reduces the number of occupational injuries and sick leave. See DYNATECs video from the factory here: Photos: DYNATEC AS [...]
- Intelligent Systems emphasized in growth reportIntelligent Systems A/S is used as a case study in the report: Growth Denmark 2025 – From startup to scaleup-nation compiled by Monday Morning (Mandag Morgen). Here Intelligent Systems is highlighted for their growth – as one of three in Northern Jutland – and only one from Mariagerfjord. “Denmark is one of the nations in the world, that create most startups per capita. But we are challenged by the fact that when it comes to getting new businesses to grow and create jobs, we are below the OECD average – and far behind countries like the United States.” Monday Morning (Mandag Morgen) writes. About the report they write: “The report Growth Denmark 2025, prepared by the Monday Morning on behalf of Danish Regions, illustrates how the Danish economy can be switched to a new paradigm where efficient, regional ecosystems create a breeding ground for new high-growth companies, the so-called scale-ups. Basically, Denmark is well equipped to develop from a startup to a scaleup nation. Growth is lurking in every corner of the country. And the existing regional business structure creates a good foundation to develop the regions’ respective strengths. But there is a need to focus efforts on strengthening ecosystems around high-growth entrepreneurs.” Read the full report here (in Danish): Rapporten VækstDanmark 2025 The case study on Intelligent Systems can be found on page 30 of the report: [...]
- Børsen gazelle 2014The 21. of October Intelligent Systems was celebrated as gazelle company 2014. We are of course pleased with the award, as it states that we are a fast growing company which delivers postive results every year. Since 1995 the newspaper Dagbladet Børsen has every year identified the growth elite in Denmark, and the title “gazelle” has in time become synonymous with companies in growth. In short a gazelle is defined as: A company which in the latest four years has had continuosly growth in both turnover and gross result, and which has more than doubled turnover and gross result in the period. Read more about gazelle 2014 here: Børsen gazelle 2014. [...]
- Intelligent Systems nominated for BrainsBusiness AwardIntelligent Systems is among the six nominees for the BrainsBusiness Award 2014. The Award is given to the most innovative it company in the region. The jury motivates the nomination this way: “Intelligent Systems are able to transform their knowledge and technology to new markets – latest in the large Intelligent Hospital Logistic project (IHL) where knowledge on logistics is applyed in the healthcare system.” The jury also emphasizes that Intelligent Systems is a company that has been able to create a very good business on the basis of high level knowledge and techology. Watch the nomination video here: [...]
- Intelligent Systems enters into cooperation with LT Automation“We are seeing a greater demand in the market for independent advice on intelligent control of automated systems. Companies looking for software for automation – software that integrates business systems and industrial automation and allows for adding intelligence, provides overview and enables optimization. Clients want advice in several areas when working with automation,” says LT Automation director Lasse Thomsen. “Our companies’ profiles fit well together. We can complement each other, which benefits our customers when we help them through the automation process,” continues Lasse Thomsen. See press release (in Danish only) here. More on Intelligent Systems consultancy here. [...]