Experienced Project Manager to successfully deliver high quality software projects
Are you motivated by perfect project execution in mission critical systems? We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to lead our software projects and, in close collaboration with our customers, deliver high quality solutions and value for our customers.
We are on a mission to transform how robots and automation are used and provide the intelligence that makes the customers business smarter. For this we need talent and experience and you are invited to join in.
- Proactive and focused on ensuring close collaboration and coordination with the stakeholders and the project team.
- Experienced with project management and intralogistic projects – you understand the customer needs, design the best solution with the team and secure a successful implementation.
- Focused on leading projects to success both financially and qualitatively for us and our customers – and ensure that nothing is forgotten or missing.
- Commercial focused with technical understanding and good perception of development of intralogistic systems with many interfaces – and preferably mission critical systems.
- Proficient at maintaining a close relation with the customer and capable of identifying the customers current or future needs and wishes.
- Great at creating value for the customer and a good eye for identifying aftersales, writing quotations and estimates based on your technical understanding and input from the developers.
- A skilled communicator and motivator for the team.
- Adept and master Danish and English in both writing and verbal.
You can expect:
- Working on an international level with a team of skilled developers and technical project leads.
- Responsibility for execution of projects from dialogue with the customer to final hand-over in collaboration with the team.
- Challenging tasks within developing advanced mission critical systems with multiple interfaces.
- Flexible work environment and focus på Work Life Balance in a win-win situation for both you and the company.
- Sparring and teamwork with customers, colleagues and management.
- To influence and create your own job and career in a small company with high ambitions and room for your ambitions too.
- Health insurance and a pension plan.
Is it you?
Is this job as designed for you? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions contact Martin Bredsgaard Sørensen on mobile 2464 4157.
We look forward to hearing from you!